Monday, October 23, 2006

Vote For Me


Hullo uncles and aunties,

My nayme is Dev and I am 2 1/2 munths old. I've heard a lot about all of yoo from Daddy and he has a lot of nice tings to say about everyone!

Mammy always says I am really cute espeshally when I smile and always points this big black thing that flashes a bright light at me. Daddy says it captures a still image of me called a picture. Mammy has taken about a hundred of these while my Daddy sits in the study playing with gadgets, listening to music or writing his blogs. He really needs to get a life.

Anyway, Mammy thinks I am cute enuff for a baby competition, so she has entered me into one. Its called Canon Pic Of The Week. Its no big deal but wouldn't be kool if I won? I'd be so excited!!

So, if you think I'm cute too, please vote for me, ok? Thank yoo. *hugs*

5 comments:

Shwaish said...

awww god bless his soul, he is so cute! i definitly voted hehehhee and he is so adorable mashala :)

The Premster said...

thank you, princess! that's very sweet of you.

happy eid!!

The Premster said...

thank you, vanessa!! :)

Danah said...

Done:)

The Premster said...

thank you, dandoon! dev will be pleased. :)