Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank Yoo, Everyone


Hullo Unkles And Auntees,

Its mi, Dev! The contest for the Pichure Of The Week is over and alldough I did not win, I was in the top 3! I am so happie!!

I jus wanted to thank yoo all for tinking I am cute and voting for me.

Daddi says I now neeed to consentrate on growin up and lerning speling jus befour he went back into the study to rite his blog and lissen to his new Jon Lejand CD.

I luve u all and thank yoo again! *hugs*

Happi Hulloween from my Daddi, Mammi and mi!!

Dev

PS. That's mi on the rite!! :)

5 comments:

Danah said...

Congratulations Dev;)

Dakhtour said...

Loooooooooooool :)

so cute :) Lovely kid wallah

The Premster said...

from all of us - thank you, dandoon!!

The Premster said...

from all of us, thank you, zizo!

but we thought your baby photo was even cuter. you could have won this hands down. :)

The Premster said...

thanks, vanessa. it really wasn't a big deal but we really appreciate the support from everyone. :)