Friday, October 06, 2006

From This Moment On


Its been a really long while since I did a post on new albums I've purchased. Not that I have not shopped for any in the last few months but most of them were not worth mentioning. Last weekend while out shopping with my wife, I picked up Diana Krall's latest jazz offering together with two other CDs. Diana has never disappointed me before. Last Christmas, I found it very difficult to get into the spirit of the season but after buying her Christmas album, I was humming Christmas tunes till the new year.

Did she disappoint with her new album? Negatory! It seems that she keeps getting better and better with each new album produced. Tracks that'll keep playing in your head are "It Could Happen To You", "Isn't This A Lovely Day", "How Insensitive", "From This Moment On" and "Day In, Day Out". Oh heck... the entire album is fabulous!

More on the Princess of Jazz can be found here.

0 comments: