Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Blue Blog


I've been feeling down over the last few days. Been thinking a lot about my Dad. So many things are happening around me and and I am constantly laden with everyone else's problems. Then, someone said something to me recently that hit a very raw nerve. I never saw it coming - so it really stung.

Because they are loved ones, I take their plight very seriously but everyone is too full of themselves to realise that their words and actions drain me physically and emotionally. In situations like these, I always turn to my Dad. I no longer can.

So these days, I turn to my blog to rant. When I logged in today, I noticed something I never saw before. My blog was blue - and a dark shade at that! It felt gloomy and miserable. So, I decided to spruce it up, thanks to the Blogger template designers.

The blue blog is gone. Ah... this looks a whole lot happier. What say you?

7 comments:

Danah said...

Oooh new look! I got used to the blueness but I like this one:)

Prem, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling
down :( Hope you feel better soon:)

The Premster said...

thanks dandoon! i really appreciate it.

The Premster said...

thanks, vanessa - for liking the new look and the consolation. it could be because of the haze too.

we'll know when it clears, ya??

Dakhtour said...

Hey This is a good template.. Me like :)

Don't worry.. With time u'll pass this enshalah

Shwaish said...

prem, it saddens me that u feel so blue, i hope that the pain for ur loss would heel, and i hope u feel better, and now u have dev a beautiful new addition in your life, that may try to fill in the void.

p.s. i like the new template :)

The Premster said...

thanks zizo. glad you like it.

and don't worry, i am feeling a lot better now. just needed a place to let off steam.

The Premster said...

thanks for your kind words, princess. you'll be glad to know i am feeling a whole lot better now.

will try to keep the depressing posts to a minimum, ya?? :)