Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Missing But Not Gone


First and foremost, my sincere apologies to everyone who have expressed their concern over my sudden disappearance from the blogging world. It is nice to know that I have been missed and at the same time, I do miss reading all the fantastic blogs I frequently visit. I promise to get to them as soon as I am done with this entry.

Over the last two weeks, my workload suddenly escalated and I spent a great deal of time at my organisation's Data Centre. I also put in extra hours before and after my regular working hours and this led to more sleeping hours.

Outside of work, there was another situation which was causing me a great deal of problems. Although I could walk away from it, my conscience didn't allow me to and it resulted in some sleepless nights and a great deal of stress.

To make matters worse, I was down with a severe gastric problem for two weeks. It started off two Mondays ago and it seemed to subside a few days later. But by last Saturday, it hit again so hard that by the wee hours of Monday morning (yesterday), my wife was rushing me to the hospital. I'm glad to report that I am feeling a little better today and hope this keeps up.

I've missed converting my thoughts and feelings into bits and bytes over the last few weeks and since I've accumulated quite a bit by now, do expect a slew of them in the coming days. Meanwhile, do look out for my comments in your blogs very soon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Premster is back!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and its great to have you back prem :)

hope u get well very soon

indeed u have been missed and i will get ur blog every now and then for updates :P

take care and take it easy :)

Dakhtour said...

Welcome back my friend.. Nice time since ur anniversary is very soon ;)

Sorry for ur situation and i hope it's gonna be better soon my friend

The Premster said...

hi ghasheema,

it is really nice to be back and be around wonderful friends like you.

and thank you for your well wishes. i am feeling better although it does feel like the situation with my tummy will take a few more days to settle.

you have been a dear friend and i am most grateful for it!

The Premster said...

hi zizo,

thank you for the warm welcome! i is great to be back. the two weeks away from blogging kept me constantly wondering "what's zizo's latest escapade". ;)

i'll blog about the "situation" very soon so stay tuned.

thanks again, my dear friend.