Monday, April 16, 2007

Sniffles


My little boy is down with a mild case of the flu. What's worse is I think he caught it from either my wife or me.

I guess no amount of precaution helps when you live in a small apartment.

When I saw him this afternoon, he seemed restless, was sneezing and generally irritable. But true to his nature, he still tries to smile - even though its a weak one. I can't imagine him going through this especially when he is unable to articulate what he's feeling.

I wish I were in the mood to write more but seeing my boy down like that really breaks my heart.

I hope he gets well soon.

6 comments:

Shwaish said...

ohhhhhhhhh i hope he feels better soon, and Dev is such a sweet kid if he still tries to smile, awwwwwwww

Dakhtour said...

Sorry to hear that my friend... Hope he gets better soon :)

The Premster said...

thank you, princess. i hope he does get well soon. he was having a hard time with his feeds cos his nose was all blocked up and its difficult to drink when he's breathing with his mouth.

*sigh*

The Premster said...

hoping he'll get well soon too, zizo. thank you for your concern, my friend!

Anonymous said...

hope he is better now :)

The Premster said...

thanks for your kind concern, ghasheema.

although he still has the sniffles, he's in a much better mood today.

that's great news for me. :)