Friday, April 13, 2007

Hand-Me-Downs


About two months ago, I got a fantastic new "toy" - The iPod Video. Since the time we got acquainted, the sexy svelt device, now immaculately dressed head to toe in high quality leather, has been my constant companion at work and at home - the only two places I can actually be found. That says a lot about my social life, doesn't it? I digress.

While I love my iPod to bits, it is beyond doubt that it will someday be replaced by another device (read : iPhone) and if that pans out, I'd hate to see a device that brought me days and nights of pleasure (minds out of the gutter please) to be laid to rest in my gadget tomb.

In comes the Tadpole - case that is. It is a case that turns any 5th generation iPod (iPod Video) into the perfect portable video player for kids. The handles are ideal for small little hands to grip the device and it comes in an array of cheery colours. Great for long road trips!

Guess who'll soon be inheriting my iPod in a year or two?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt read ur post..but i just refreshed the page and got a new post...pretty cool eh :P

okay i will go read now =D

Anonymous said...

awww....I bet the prem junior will

and I agree its great fun...teh ipod video...but i say the ads for the iphone...and hey baby...looks like fun

and u have to feel better about ur social life...after reading my housewife's post lol

eshda3wa said...

toooo much technology for me

u n ur gadgets!

enjoy!

The Premster said...

the iphone is great, isn't it??

can't wait for it to hit our shores. i guess you'll get a glimpse of it first in june or july this year. its schedule to arrive here only in 2008. *sigh*

junior is already marking off what he wants to "take over" from me. he just conveniently licks it or drools over it. as for now, it's my remotes, my nokia n80 and motorola v3. its always "nice" to come home, pick up a remote and be greeted with a slimy feel.

and no, your housewife's post doesn't make me feel better about my social life. its pretty much the same, i guess. when kids are involved, you unexpectedly find that life just revolves around them.

i guess that's just life. :)

The Premster said...

"u n ur gadgets!"

= absolute and utter bliss!!!

*happy sigh*

Unknown said...

oh...my...goodness.... *slaps forehead*