Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!

V-Day doesn't just mean Valentine's Day this year. It also means V-ideo Day too - iPod Video, that is. That's what my lovely wife got me for Valentine's Day. That's a whole 80GB of love right there. By geek standards, that's more than a lifetime's worth. Mrs Prem loves Prem and she knows Prem loves gadget. How sweet is she??

In the less than 24 hours since I received this beauty, I've got it loaded with a whole bunch of videos, more than 2 days worth of music and even hooked it up to my widescreen TV.

My apologies for the blury picture. This was taken with my Treo. It usually takes great shots but today, it appears to be too jealous of the new "addition" to the family.

Note to Mrs Prem : Thank you for the absolutely amazing gift. Happy Valentine's Day, dear!

5 comments:

Danah said...

Belated happy video day!:p

Shwaish said...

happy valentines day prem!! i know sooo late but yeah :D

The Premster said...

thanks, dandoon!!!

think my eyesight is getting worse from watching all those digitized movies. ;)

The Premster said...

oh no, vanessa... i could not possibly bring myself to cause the death of yet another piece of heavenly vinyl.

The Premster said...

thank you, princess. better late than never. ;)

hope you had a wonderful valentine's day too! :)