Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shutdown Day - The (Horror) Movie

As we cruise into the month of March and the big day gets closer, I am beginning to feel a slight tinge of panic. How do I go a day without my computer and gadgets? They are so much a part of my daily life that the thought of going one whole day (that's 24 whole hours!) without them is daunting.

If you're like me and suffer from separation anxiety, here's some fun things you can do with your laptop without even powering it up.


This video is rated PG - Pitiful Gadgets.

Tears are rolling down my face as I watch this video. *sniff*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha
nice
if my laptop breaks down, i get SICK
can't live without it


--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first Kuwaiti Podcast, LISTEN to us

The Premster said...

welcome to the club, ali! :)