Thursday, February 08, 2007

An Apple A Day?

To start off, I apologise to all visitors (that's all 5 of you!) regarding the recent spate of Apple related posts (see this, this and this) turning this blog into what some might just call a fruit basket. I'll try to keep these to a minimum but before I sign off on this almost impossible task, here's a heads-up....

Apple will be having a one day only sale on its products on 9 February. That's tomorrow!! I am not sure how attractive the discounts will be but I am definitely looking forward to checking them out. And as much as I wish I could share "the love" with everyone, the sale appears to be for Singapore-based customers only.


You can count on me being online from midnight.

Update (9/2/07 1:55 am) : Sale has not started yet. Geez...

0 comments: