Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Anti-Climax

I visit Apple's website cum online store everyday - without fail. Healthy interest or serious obsession? You decide.

Over the last few months, I've had my eye on a MacBook. I've never been a huge fan of Macs but since they started rolling out Intel-based hardware, it became attractive because it would not only run Apple's own operating system (OS X) but Windows XP as well. However, it was a little pricey and out of my reach. So, I check the website everyday hoping for a special discount or promotion. If I were lucky, they might have a "Buy An iPod and get a Macbook free" promotion. I'd like that.

Today was no exception. I typed in the URL and found that their store was down! It only meant one thing... either a promotion or a new launch!! I almost pee'd my pants.


Could they be slashing their prices on Macbooks and finally, I'd be able to afford one? Perhaps, they may be adding cool new features to the Macbook but maintaining the same price? Wait a minute... could it be... a surprise launch of the iPhone... 6 months early?

I held my breath each time I hit the "refresh" button on my browser. And then, there it was...


Coloured iPod Shuffles?? That's what they took down the entire online store all around the world for?!?! What a let-down.

Anyway, if you're in the market for these microscopic music players, they now come in these attractive colours. No longer are you stuck with just bland matt silver.

Available at all Apple dealers and online stores. A great gift for your special someone on Valentine's Day.


Disclaimer : Links here are to Apple's online store in Singapore. Visit
Apple's International site to take you to an online store near you.

4 comments:

Danah said...

cuute! i want a blue one:p

The Premster said...

i still want a macbook!!

Dakhtour said...

Hey cool dude

I really loved this site.. U can have anything and everything in it :)

The Premster said...

yo zizo,

apple.com is fantastic, isn't it? its like a little toy store for gadget freaks like me.