Friday, May 26, 2006

Radar Golf


Two posts about golf in one day? Someone might think I was actually a golf fanatic. Truth be told, I have no interest in the game whatsoever.

But the RadarGolf System is certainly noteworthy. It is a golf ball which has a microchip implanted in it and if lost, you can use the included handheld device that beeps to find the ball. Apparently, the closer you are to the ball, the beeps get faster. Much like sweeping for radioactive materials, I guess.

And if you get this system with the Golf-Ball Finding Glasses, you'll never lose a golf ball ever again!

If you're not a golfer like me, I can probably think of a few other uses for this system. Hang the ball onto items you frequently misplace, eg. car keys, and you'll find them in a jiffy. This will be great for me without having to tear my living room apart trying to find my keys - especially when I am late for work!

Hmmm.... a brilliant idea.... even if I do say so myself. :)

12 comments:

Shwaish said...

ohhh yeah i keep losing my keys as well hehe that can be so very useful hehe and enough with the golf posts prem!!hehe

Dakhtour said...

LoooooooooL sparkling me2 :P

I liked Golf, I used to play it when I was a child but of course no one play it here man :)

Shwaish said...

ohhh zizo fe golf players here but theyre all like mostly american and stuff but fe china a golf course in a7medi mal koc or texeco in bnaider just in case u wanna pursure that seemingly boring sport

Dakhtour said...

* Sparkling:

Its fun wallah :) bs u should play it with someone at your level and try those mini-gulf in the beginning it would help u alot

I know there is one in Koc but hey who will play it with me? No one :)

Shwaish said...

awww zizo i will play it with u hehe not really hehe

The Premster said...

hey sparkling princess,

so, we're both key losers huh? then, i think i should patent my idea and become a millionaire!!

what do you think?? :D

The Premster said...

hi zizotime,

i figured you as more of a soccer dude. not sure why.

anyway, i'm not into any sort of sports. that's how lazy i am. i do have a sport i enjoy though... it's called "marathon sleeping".

have a great day ahead, dear friend!

The Premster said...

hi lady saphire,

hey, that's another million dollar idea right there!! ;)

you've got a great sense of humour.

i've decided to attach it to my money as well. it seems to have a way of 'disappearing'. hmmm... where did that new watch come from??? :D

The Premster said...

dear sparkling princess,

i promise.... no more golf posts.

:)

Shwaish said...

hmmm dude u must share the millions u'll make hehehe even if i would be the most frequent customer cuz i lose everything i'll probably lose this as well hehe

Shwaish said...

prem i love that sport too hehehe marathon sleeping looooooooool

The Premster said...

hi sparkling princess,

welcome to the wonderful world of zzzzzzz....

:D