Thursday, May 25, 2006

Got Balls?


Don't let the title fool you. Its nothing like that.

What happens when you put two nuclear engineers together? After thinking about every possible use of nuclear power there is, there's nothing more to do than to play golf. And it seems to me that they are spending more time losing golf balls then playing the game - for them to invent the Golf-Ball Finding Glasses.

These shades, invented by the duo, blocks out 90% of long wavelength light (darker colours) and lets shorter wavelength light (brighter colours) pass through. In short, the darker colours (green / brown grass) are blocked out and the brighter colours (white golf balls) come through, making the golf balls easier to spot. How clever is that?

If you're a golfer, you'll definitely appreciate having a pair of these.

What we need now is for someone to invent a pair of glasses to help spot Waldo!

4 comments:

Dakhtour said...

WoooooooooooW !! I need one like this but not for gulf

Actually I'm using my sun-glasses cause I can't face sun... This one seems really protective and suit me

yabeeeeeeela prem :)

The Premster said...

you sound like you have a condition like mine. i can't face bright light because of a minor problem with my pupils - they won't close properly.

had this problem since i was a teenager.

the weekend is almost here. have a good one, my friend!

Shwaish said...

ohh they sound cool and i love waldo...awww.. u do mean the weird man that keepss hiding in the books right???

The Premster said...

that's the one, sparkling princess.

that book drives me nuts sometimes. oh, how i miss that.

have a fantastic day ahead!!