Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Been A Month!


When they say "Time flies when you're having fun", they were right. I can't believe that it's been a month since my very first post on my very own blog.

I started my blog because there were things in my head which I wanted to put into writing but never found the appropriate "outlet" for them. Then, I started reading blogs. While many were just simple thoughts, others were thought provoking. I decided to get my own.

During this short span of a month, I've got to know some really nice people. Not only did I realise that there were people reading my blog, they were also very encouraging.

So, to my blog-buddies Sparkling Princess and Zizotime, cheers! Its been fantastic. And look out... there's more to come.

2 comments:

Shwaish said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay happy 1st month anniversary thingy prem hehe and yes yes plz keeep blogging because i really love ur blog :D and i hope u keep on blogging for a million years hehe

The Premster said...

thanks, sparkling princess. you guys make it extra fun!