Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Blogger's Must-Have


You've got something to say. You grab a drink, sit at your computer and login to your blog site. You start to put your ideas into words and as you type furiously, you knock over your drink and it spills into your keyboard, ruining it and your mood to blog all at the same time.

Lenovo has the solution for you! The water-proof keyboard. When I saw this, I asked myself "Why didn't they think of this years ago?" Being in the field of Information Technology, I know for a fact that people have been spilling their beverages onto keyboards ever since keyboards were invented.

More can be found at AVING Global News Network.

Thanks Lenovo!!

3 comments:

Shwaish said...

ohhh now im afraid to drink anything while being around "gavin" which is my laptop yas prem dear i did name my laptop and his name is gavin hehe

The Premster said...

is is definitely ok to name your computer.

i've been a computer tech-head since i was 14 and i named my first computer "RALF". don't ask me why. it's embarassing!!

Shwaish said...

hehe hey its not embarrasing hehe