Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Finally Woken


Former DJ agent turned singer, Jem (Born in Wales) has released her first album entitled “Finally Woken”. Can’t really say much about this “over 25” beauty but her songs are widely used in many popular hit TV series like Wonderfalls (“Come On Closer”, “Flying High” and “Just A Ride”), Grey’s Anatomy (“Save Me”) and even a cover version of a Paul McCartney song on The OC.

This album is an excellent buy because it is laid back and soothing. Excellent drive-time stuff. Still have it in my car's CD changer since I bought the album about two months ago.

More on Jem can be found at www.jem-music.net

7 comments:

Shwaish said...

hmmm she looks pretty im not sure i wanna go listen to her though hmm i dunno

The Premster said...

actually, i think you might like her music. pretty laid back, easy listening stuff. her songs have a way of sounding "happy". :)

Danah said...

I've only heard It's Just a Ride and the song on The OC before and I really liked them. I'm planning an Amazon order and I've added her album to my list. Thanks for letting us know :)

The Premster said...

you're most welcome dandoon.

and thank you for stopping by my humble blog.

Shwaish said...

ok i will download her songs hehe i will trust ur judgment on this one prem

Shwaish said...

ok i hate to admit this but i kinda liked her a little lol but she sometimes gets on my nerves at the end of some songs hehe like flying high hehe

The Premster said...

hi sparkling princess,

thanks for taking the trouble and giving her a listen.

i love to share what i listen to with friends. we can't all enjoy the same music and i truly appreciate your honesty.

more 'reviews' to come. :D