Thursday, May 04, 2006

Geek In The Pink


Noticed that Mr A-Z is getting quite a bit of airplay these days with his track called "Geek In The Pink" and since I just did a post about his earlier album, I thought this might be appropriate.

Got this one together with Jason Mraz's "Waiting For My Rocket To Come" album. I have to say that there are not many tracks that caught my fancy. But as I mentioned, Jason has a way of coming up with very clever lyrics. Here a sample from his hit "Wordplay", which can be found on this album.

When it's time to get ill I got your remedy
For those who don't remember me
Well let me introduce you to my style
I try to keep a jumble
And the lyrics never mumble
When the music's makin' people tongue-tied
You want a new song
Like a new religion
Music for the television
I can't do the long division
Someone do the math
For the people write me off like I'm a one-hit wonder
Gota find another way to keep from goin' under
Pull out the stops
Got your attention
I guess it's time again for me to mention
The wordplay

Tracks from this album frequently heard on our radio stations are "Wordplay" and "Geek In The Pink". Other tracks to check out are "Life Is Wonderful" and "Mr Curiosity".

4 comments:

Dakhtour said...

I'm downloading these tracks now to c if this man is really good or related to u :P we'll c ;)

The Premster said...

heheheh... :)

Shwaish said...

wow i keep on checking ur blog but i only just got to see these posts something must be wrong with the posting thing i dunno but i will listen to this as well since u cant stop advertising him lol

The Premster said...

dear sparkling princess,

don't think anything is wrong. as i work pretty long hours and have a very hectic lifestyle, my blogs are updated on a "when i can" basis. hope you'll check back... perhaps on a weekly basis. :)

have a good weekend, my friend!