Thursday, May 18, 2006

Musical Wonder


"I Just Called.... To Say... I Love You...". Come on, you know the lyrics front to back. Sing along!

If you've always enjoyed what this musical genius (he has won 19 Grammys, over 30 top ten hits and 11 number 1 pop singles to his name) has churned out over the years, then this collection is definately for you. Featuring some excellent gems like "I Just Called To Say I Love You", "Part-Time Lover", "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life", "Signed, Sealed, Delivered", "Superstition" (Taufik ruined this one for me - apologies to all Taufik fans out there), "For Once In My Life", "Overjoyed" and my all time favourite "My Cherie Amour".

What possessed me to buy this album? American Idol, of course. Have you noticed how many of Stevie Wonder's songs are sung (and obliterated) on that show? Still... that is good TV!

0 comments: