Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tagged By A Princess


Alright, I got tagged by Her Royal Highness a few days ago and I didn't even know it. And believe it or not, I had to ask "How does one get tagged?". *sigh*

So, here's my entry.

Best:

Male friend: Eddie
Female friend: Casey
Vacation: Never been on vacation! How sad is that? But my best working trip was to the States. It felt like a holiday!

Worst:

Time of day: When it's time to haul myself out of bed.
Day of the week: Monday. Isn't that everyone's worst day??
Color crayon: White. Cos it is totally unnecessary. Noticed how it is the least worn in a box of used crayons?

Last:

Person you talked to that went to your school: Colin
Talked to on the phone: Mrs Premster
Text: Mrs Premster
Person you instant messaged: Colleague from office

Today:

What are you doing now: Duh?!?!
Wearing: Long-sleeved shirt, black pants, leather boots, toe socks, watch, bracelet, wedding ring, chain.... should i go on?? ;)

Tomorrow:

Is: The end of today.
Got any plans: Yup, to come back to this entry to read the comments.
Goal: Not to screw up tomorrow like I screwed up today.
Dislikes about tomorrow: Not Saturday.

Favorite:

Number: 7
Song: Depends on my mood or state of mind.
Color: Black or darker shades of blue

Currently:

Missing Someone: Yes - Mrs Premster
Mood: Down.
Wanting: A new posting or a new job

True/False:

I am a cuddler: True.
I am a morning person: That is a big NO!
I am a perfectionist: True.
I am an only child: False. And I have to say that this is truly unfortunate.
I am currently in my pajamas: Trick question??
I am currently pregnant: Hahahahaha.... that would be quite a feat, wouldn't it?
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Yes, as a result of my uncles, aunty and cousins.
I am left handed: False.
I am addicted to Blogging: Not yet but I think I am getting there.
I am online 24/7: True. But that's only because I am an IT Engineer.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: A little, I guess. But I chalk it up to just being polite.
I can be paranoid at times: At times? Try all the time.
I currently have a crush on someone: False.
I currently regret something that I have done: False.
I enjoy country music: Not at all. Country songs are mostly about broken hearts and broken relationships. I find them depressing.
I enjoy smoothies: True. Mrs Premster introducted me to them when we met and I am hooked.
I enjoy talking on the phone: I prefer talking face to face.
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: True. It is because of the..... er.... what was the question again?
I have a hidden talent: Yes. I'll let you know when I find it.
I have a lot to learn: True. But my brain says "Disk Full! Unable to write new data."
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: False.

Anger:

Are you currently mad at someone? A colleague.
Which of your friends has the worst temper? I am hot tempered enough for all my friends.
Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes.
Ever had something thrown at you? Yes.
When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? All of the above. ;)

Excitement:

Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yes. But I was not too amused.
Are you easily excited? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! :D
What are you most excited about? New gadget launches and currently, my new home!
If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Buy a safe!
If you could have anything right now what would it be? Mitsubishi Evolution IX. I like going places... fast!

Self-Discovery:

Name: Prem
Where were you born? Bed ;)
What’s your main goal in life? Work-hard, play hard and retire early.
How do you want to die? Unexpectedly.

Opinions:

Sex before marriage? Nope!
Gay Marriage? To each, his own. I don't judge.
Lower the Drinking age? No. Young people of legal drinking age cannot handle alchohol as it is. Recycling? Yes!

Dreams:

What was your latest dream? I usually forget my dreams. See "I have a lot to learn" above.
Have any of your dreams come true? Not sure. I can't remember most of them!
What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Falling down stairs and jolting myself awake. Used to happen to me frequently when I was a kid. I kinda miss it.
Love-Life: Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight
Do you have a bf/gf? Nope! I did have a girlfriend who is now my wife.
Do you have a crush? No.
How many beds did you lay in yesterday? One.
What color shirt are you wearing? Blue.
Name one thing that you do everyday? Sitting on my throne - aka. the toilet.
What color are your walls? Debutant. Check paint colour codes for details. :)
How much cash do you have on you right now? About S$30
I can’t wait till…? I get home today. I am dead tired.
When was the last time you saw your dad? January this year. He passed away shortly after.
What did you have for dinner last night? Fried rice and sweet and sour chicken.
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? Never had to.
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Blogspot, Gmail and Gizmodo.
Does anything hurt on your body right now? Ask me what doen't hurt.

Have You Ever:

Have you ever failed a class? Yes, I have. :(
Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Unfortunately, yes. That's what too much alchohol does to you. See "Lower drinking age" above. ;)
Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? *yucks* I shower at least twice a day!!
Have you ever slept with a night light? No.
Have you ever danced in the rain? No. That's only for Bollywood stars. :P
Have you ever lied? Who hasn't?
Have you ever had contacts? Nope. I am fearful of putting my finger into my eye.
Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yes. And I have tripped over someone stupid too!

Pick One:

Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab. I love them! *slurp*
Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
Love marriage, Arranged marriage: They're both alright if you know how to make it work.
Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: Ideally, twins would be great. But one would be just as good.
Kulfi, Ice cream: Definitely ice-cream. I've tried Kulfi. :(
Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: Orlando Bloom. Mrs Premster would beg to differ.
Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Eiffel Tower. I don't know the other.
Lahore, Khi, Islambad: Err.... help??

Alright, if no one has tagged Zizo yet, allow me to do the honours. :)

8 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Loooooooooool you're the last (not the least) one who is tagging me :)

Well i did it 4 u all :) I can't say no to u ;)

Liked your answers hehe specially when u said: Trick question ;) hehe

The Premster said...

hey zizo,

can't wait to read your post!

looking forward to it, my friend.

Shwaish said...

hmm loved ur answers hehehehe and zizo no comment 3ala ur doing the tag!! TAW IL NAAS!!

Danah said...

Prem, I'm so glad you did this! You see, I'm nosey and I love reading people's answers to know more about them:P

The Premster said...

hi princess,

nice to know you enjoyed my post.

sorry i haven't been around to all my favourite bloggers' pages in awhile. i'll post on why very soon! ;)

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

since we live so far away from each other, i thought it would be a great opportunity for us to learn more about each other this way. :)

Shwaish said...

ok prem but come back soon we miss u !!

The Premster said...

awww.... thanks, princess!!

it's nice to be missed. read my latest post, ya?? :)