Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Missing In Action


It has been awhile since I've posted anything here. It is not that I have abandoned the idea of writing a blog but things have been absolutely crazy in my world over the last week or so. With the work on our apartment coming to a close in a week's time, there are a million things to sort out - delivery of furniture, home appliances, TVs and audio systems (*cheers*) and other miscellaneous items. This has left me little time for anything else.

Also, there have been a large number of major hiccups at work. So, troubleshooting and writing reports take up all my time. Fortunately, for all the effort put in, my team and I have been receiving lots of pats on the back. This is good, especially since our annual appraisal is just around the corner. *wink*

Although I have not been by to update my blog nor visited the other blogs I love reading everyday (you know who you are), you guys are always in my thoughts.

I'll put up the final installment of "Home That Prem (And The Mrs) Built" very soon once the work is done and I can take a decent picture of the place. Also, if you read my earlier blog "Home, Bitter-Sweet Home", I talk about "a very recent development". That will soon be revealed too.

So stay tuned, boys and girls. The best is yet to come!

4 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Woooooow finally you're about to move to your new house :) coooooool dude

U can't live without T.v so it should be the 1st thing their ;)

Congraaaaaaats on your new home :)

The Premster said...

i am a self-confessed tv addict. as soon as i get home, the tv comes on.

thanks for your congrats. it means a great deal to me.

btw, is that you in the picture??

Danah said...

*calls of search party*

I was wondering where you were!

Good luck with the house:) Can't wait to see what it's like now.

Yes, that is Zizo in the pic;)

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

will definitely have pictures posted. don't be too brutal, ya?

that's zizo?!?!?! still in diapers, i see! ;)