Friday, July 21, 2006

Spellbound

In case you were wondering, I am not dyslexic. Just thought you might like to try this. Read on...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs.

The guys down at Cambridge University are really free, aren't they? ;)

Have a good weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

Danah said...

I've seen that before but it still amazes me!

Shwaish said...

im spellbound too

Dakhtour said...

I think it's easier for me to read this :P

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

me too. saw it a couple of years ago but when i came across it again, i found it baffling.

let see if it works for something else...

"the qciuk bworn fox jmpus oevr the lzay dog."

ok, that took too long to type. i'll stick to proper spelling. ;)

The Premster said...

hi princess,

it is amazing how the brain processes information, doesn't it?

The Premster said...

hi zizo,

from your picture, you look like you have a big forehead. people with big foreheads are known to be highly intelligent.

don't think you should have any problems deciphering the passage. ;)