Thursday, July 20, 2006

Japanese "Technology"

The Japanese are well known for innovative technology. They are, after all, the first to bring us portable music players like the infamous "Walkman" back in the 70s. This evolved into portable disc players and today, portable MP3 and video players. So, I was not too surprised when I came across this video.

Why was I looking for something like this on the Internet? I've been doing quite a bit of my own ironing these days and I realised that while my ironing skill is average, I am hopeless when it comes to folding t-shirts... and that is putting it mildly.

The video is in Japanese and I am no Pat Morita. But it seems easy enough to follow.

Try it out and let me know how it works out for you. Have fun!!

Cool, isn't it?? I thought so too! :)

3 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Wooooooooooooow cool :)

They didn't leave anything those Japanese :) No wonder they're the best in technology

The Premster said...

they truly think out of the box. very innovative.

i've always dreamed of visiting japan to see what it's like. but after hearing dandoon's trip to switzerland and her jazz festival experience, my dream holiday destination has changed. :)

btw, are you a huge fan of zidane? ;)

The Premster said...

hi,

thank you for stopping by and your kind words.

will definitely stop by your blog for a visit.

thanks again! :)