Monday, August 07, 2006

Nuts About Donuts

Here's a secret. I have a serious weakness for donuts. My wife thinks I am crazy and worries for my health when I stand in a bakery and drool looking at the colourful rings of dough. I am not sure when it started but when Dunkin' Donuts first opened an outlet here, I tried it and went ballistic. When I was much younger, my Dad would give me $100 on my birthday to spend however I liked. At least half of it would go into buying donuts for my family and friends - a tradition on my birthday! It is a real pity that they're no longer operating in this region. I miss them. *slurp*

I've never tried a Boston Creme Donut but since this quiz says that I'm one, I should try it one day. The description is pretty accurate too!

You Are a Boston Creme Donut


You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

So, what donut are you??

2 comments:

Danah said...

I'm a jelly donut:D

So you're a little rounder than most folks - but it's only in the right places!
You maintain a clean exterior, even if you're all messy on the inside.
You think you're the best, and that's mostly true...
But remember, you're just an empty shell without your jelly!

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

jelly donuts are great!!

they're there when you need a little extra excitement and colour in life. :)