Friday, November 10, 2006

Something To Crowe About


I am so proud of myself and my Treo today. It just goes to show that The Premster does make sound judgement when he invests (read : flushes hard-earned money down the toilet) in top-notched gadgets.

Palm's Treo has starred in many TV series such as Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, House and even CSI:NY. Everytime the resident heros of these shows whip out their Treos, I beam with delight like a proud parent. The only thing that could make me more proud was if one of my son's first words were "Smartphone". "Dada" can wait.

While trawling the Internet hunting for new gadgets to obsess over, I came across an article titled "Treo plays prominent role in Ridley Scott's new movie, "A Good Year", starring Russell Crowe". Although not a fan of Russell Crowe, I am now anxious to see the movie.

More on what should be the story of the year here.

2 comments:

Danah said...

You and your gadgets!:p

The Premster said...

well, it has achieved celebrity status, you know! ;)