Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Couch Camping

Last night, I slept on the sofa.

No, the Mrs didn't get tired of my constant grumbling and toss me out. I was feeling a little under the weather. Kinda felt like a bad flu coming on so I decided to vacate our room where our son also sleeps so that they might not come get what I have.

The last time I slept on the sofa was a few months ago - at our old home - and for the same reason. The sofa was a nightmare to sleep on. It was half my height so my legs would be hanging off the arm rest. I'd wake up feeling even more ill than I was the night before. Understandably, I was a little worried about sleeping on the new one.

The new sofa gets 5 stars out of a possible 3. No, that's not a typo. It provided excellent support and even gave me enough room to sleep comfortably on my tummy. It was long enough for me to lie on without any of my limbs hanging out.

But the highlight of camping in our living room were Eddie and Casey. For some odd reason, they gave up the comforts of their doggie beds and decided that they wanted to hang out with me. They shared the ottoman that was right beside my sofa.

Here's a picture of the two fellas curled up taken from where I was lying. Pardon the picture quality as it was taken in the dark with my phone's camera.


Cute, aren't they?

4 comments:

Danah said...

Aww they look so cute!

Hope you feel better:)

The Premster said...

hi vanessa,

kinda felt sorry for them when they abandoned their cushy beds to come keep me company in the living room.

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

they'll be so pleased to hear that you think so. casey understands the word 'cute'.

i'm still not that great but thank you very much for your concern. :)

The Premster said...

i am sure they do, vanessa.

but anyway, they've got a much bigger bed to share. lots more room. :)