Friday, September 22, 2006

Tickle Me Pink

Come on, admit it. We all love Elmo. He's that cute red fuzzy character with the orange nose on Sesame Street. I love Sesame Street. "Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street." Don't be shy... sing along.... "Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away...."

Believe it or not, I even have a Tickle Me Elmo toy that was a gift from a friend for my 24th birthday! It is a battery operated plush toy that giggles and laughs when you press his tummy and ends off saying "Oh boy, that tickles!" I can't help laugh along with it. I know... I'm weird.

The "Tickle Me Elmo" designers have taken Elmo a few notches higher. Introducing the Tickle Me Elmo Extreme - TMX. Check this out.



Have I mentioned my birthday is around the corner? *hint*

10 comments:

Shwaish said...

awwww thats cute heheh not weird!! and when is ur b-day mr prem???

The Premster said...

"mr prem"?? not trying to make me feel old now, are you? :p

its in october. i'm a true-blue libra. :)

was just looking at the tmx on amazon. costs a bomb.

Danah said...

Aww I love Elmo!

N said...

heheeh nope, big bird is the guy for me, i like my men tall and yellow ;P

Shwaish said...

lool no im not trying to make u feel old hehehehehe touchy touchy!!!

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

i love elmo too! but i think the character i like most out of sesame street is grover.

kinda feel sorry for him.

The Premster said...

hi prinseesa,

welcome! big bird is a fun chap. but his nasal voice can get to me sometimes. ;)

The Premster said...

hi princess,

when you get to my age, you'd be touchy too! :D

The Premster said...

hi vanessa,

i also want!!!

i am sure mr cheok will spring for it. its available on amazon for about US$95.

The Premster said...

hi vanessa,

i guess the tmx is so popular that its price is increasing.

just checked on amazon - US$110!!