Monday, September 18, 2006

My Big Fat Obnoxious Blogging Tool

I got my newly acquired PC set up today. I am usually a notebook person and tote it around wherever I go - mostly anyway. Anyhow, some years ago, I got into video editing and promised myself that when we moved to our new home, I will get myself a new suped up PC with the works.

Introducing my brand new Dell Dimension 5150 PC with 3.4GHz Pentium Duo CPU, 2GB RAM and 320GB of hard disc real estate. Comes complete with the wireless keyboard and mouse too.

And my first order of business with it? To write my latest blog, of course.


Isn't he a handsome fellow??

2 comments:

Danah said...

Congrats on the new pc:)

The Premster said...

Thank you! It's long awaited.

Smoother blogging. But I'll still need to find time to download my thoughts. :p