Friday, June 23, 2006

Tunnel Vision


I enjoy scouring the Internet for weird technology and innovations mainly because of the"Why didn't I think of that?" factor. But when I came across this new "innovation", my brain screamed "What the hell??" Actually, it was a little more "colourful" than that. But I digress.

This is a scarf designed by student Joe Malia. I guess this was dreamed up because of his need for privacy in public places. I wonder why. *wink*

No word on availability but you can read more about it here.

So, for those who constantly receive important attachments (or "interesting" ones, if you get my drift) via email and want to keep them away from prying eyes, this scarf is definitely for you. And you don't have to worry about looking like a total dork in public. The scarf cleverly protects your identity.

11 comments:

Danah said...

LOL! I can't decide if the "inventor" is a genius or a bit nuts.

The Premster said...

a little of both, dandoon.

he's called GENNUTS. :D

Dakhtour said...

LooooooooooooL specially at the pic

Hehe so funny dude :)

The Premster said...

thining of getting one for yourself, zizo?? :D

Dakhtour said...

Hahahaha actually yes :P

LiLaCs said...

zizoo needs more then that..**ahem**

I think its weird..But totally orginal!

Danah said...

Prem, I'm waiting for a new post!:P

The Premster said...

new post on the way, dandoon.

sorry i have not been able to post anything over the last week or so. things have been absolutely crazy!

Shwaish said...

heyy and woah thats a crazy invention heheheh and looool @ gennuts hehehhehe

The Premster said...

welcome back, princess!

it's been a long while since we've seen you.

glad you're back!! :)

The Premster said...

hi lilacs,

do enlighten us about zizo's needs. ;)

too bad his birthday has just passed. if not, we could all chip in and spring for one for him! :D