Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Am Me


I was a little hesitant when picking up Ashlee's latest offering because about a year ago, I bought her earlier album called "Autobiography" and didn't enjoy it one bit. I am glad to say that Ashlee has kicked it up a couple of notches with this one.

The must listen to tracks are "Boyfriend", "L.O.V.E", and "Beautifully Broken".

For more on Ashlee's album, visit her official site at www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com

For the uninitiated, Ashlee Nichole Simpson (born 3 October 1984 in Dallas, Texas) is the younger sister of Jessica Simpson. Between the two siblings, I think Ashlee is the one with the most musical talent.

And as for Jessica's "talents", watch the 2005 movie remake of Dukes Of Hazzard.

8 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Ashlee is really a good singer, but I don't know y I prefer Jessica more :P

The Premster said...

i think i know why! :D

Shwaish said...

hmmm i think i know why too ZIZO why do u prefer jessica?? is it her as a performer wila her assets!!! uhh MEN,, ooh and i hate them both, jessica screams alot and shes plain stupid and well ashley sings weirdly hehheheehe

Dakhtour said...

prem:

Yeah man :P

princess:

Let's say Both :P

The Premster said...

you guys really crack me up!! :D

Shwaish said...

*strangles zizo and hugs prem*

The Premster said...

*blush*

Shwaish said...

awwww hehehhehe