Friday, December 15, 2006

Who's The Boss


"Alright kiddo, here's the deal.

I've been here a lot longer so let's get a few things straight and we'll get along just fine.

(1) All toys that are round and / or squeak are mine. You can keep the battery operated stuff. Batteries taste terrible. *bleah*

(2) Don't bother fighting me for scraps that fall from the dinner table. I can catch them on the way down in mid-air. Let's see you pull that off.

(3) Casey will lick you shamelessly. I have pride. We'll shake hands only.

(4) I get first dibs on the food and water dish always. No exceptions. When I am done, feel free to beat Casey to it.

(5) I like sitting close to your Daddy with or without you sitting on his lap. Hence, my being there is not an invitation for you to use me as a soft comfy leg rest.

Now that we've got that out of the way, hand me that ball pal!"

- Eddie

5 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Hehehe lol loved those 5 points and the pic is really nice :)

Miss u my friend and hope u're fine :)

Dakhtour said...

Hehehe lol loved those 5 points and the pic is really nice :)

Miss u my friend and hope u're fine :)

Danah said...

LOL! So how does Casey feel?:p

The Premster said...

i'm doing alright, zizo. it's great to hear from you too!

hope all's well in your world, buddy!

The Premster said...

hi dandoon,

casey is her usual ditsy self. always lost in her own world where everything is sweet and rosy.

but she loves dev to bits. she will not pass up the opportunity to sit close by so that she can smooch (aka lick) him.