Friday, June 15, 2007

Day At The Spa

Since my wife was at work and I had a few hours to kill today before heading to the office myself, I decided to bring my special girl to the spa for a little tender loving care.

Thought I'd take some shots of her getting pampered to share with everyone.

Here she is when we arrived at the spa at 2 pm. Since there were two other hotties getting the full spa treatment, she had to wait a little.


Finally, its her turn. Her "therapist" brings her into the shower area for a gentle bath in preparation for her "skin" treatment.

Here she is, getting hosed down. She's having a great time!

She's getting the spa special - a special soap and clay bar treatment. The clay bar is used with soap to get rid of "skin" blemishes.

She then goes behind the scene (no cameras allowed) to get her manicure, pedicure, a massage and the works. Ok, cameras are allowed but I went shopping at a nearby toy store instead. ;)

When I got back, she was all dolled up, like an elegant lady in black, waiting patiently for me to take her for a night on the town to be admired. Isn't she gorgeous?

Its a pity I could only take her to work. Oh well, guys there oogle at her too and I think she likes the attention.

Have a good weekend, all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL =D

I hope she enjoyed it :P

Anonymous said...

OoooH and

Happy Father's Day :)

phoenix said...

Isn't she lucky to have a man like you in her life?

Shwaish said...

hehehehhehee wow i was like special girl, interesting, and then its ur car hehee ok hope she enjoyed all that pampering

The Premster said...

yes, she did, ghasheema!

and thank you for your wishes! wishing your hubby the same. :)

The Premster said...

hi phoenix,

welcome to my little world on the web.

i think she's quite lucky. not only do i ensure she looks good, she's gone through an extreme makeover and is now well "endowed". ;)

thank you for stopping by and hope to see you around again!! :)

The Premster said...

hi princess,

glad you enjoyed the "twist".

she actually gets this kind of pampering once a month. i guess it doesn't matter if the man in her life doesn't look good, just as long as she looks hot.

;)